On-Page SEO quick tips 2020
- ogDescription: A web agency focusing on website design, web development, e-commerce, and digital marketing, delivering all your business needs to get the right audience.
Web page optimization can have huge impact on its rank. The goal of optimization is to increase organic traffic to your website. In this post we identify the biggest on-page factors that affect search engine ranking. It's not a secret, just few things that you can do yourself. So, Let’s start:
- Keywords are search terms that you want to be found for. To practice, look at the current top‐ranking pages to better understand search objective, then find you keywords and take action.
- Page title is meant to be an exact and brief description of a page's content. Strategically place your target keyword in the title and remember to keep title about 55-60 characters long.
- Heading, specifically H1 are generally the most notable content on the page. The h1 is an HTML tag that indicates a heading on a website, so try to repeat the keyword in this big title.
- Meta Descriptions can highly impact user click-through rates. Create a convincing meta description for each page using keywords, maximum of 160 characters or less
- Short descriptive URLs Simply just tell what the page is about in URL. Like this: “how-to-find-best-keyword”. Aim for short and sweet URLs that are as descriptive as possible using the keywords you are targeting.
- Image optimization by reducing the size, rename with meaningful filenames and don’t forget descriptive Alt tags including keywords
- And finally check your webpage speed loading time with GT Metrix. Pages with a longer load time tend to have higher bounce rates and lower average time on page